Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7th...Still waiting for return!

I finally gave in and paid iRepair Squad $20 to ship back my console and now seven days later they still have not shipped the console. I have informed iRepair that I recorded the serial number and they need to send back the correct console or I will sue them for fraud. I am wondering if they actually have my original console. I can't wait to see what they send back to me because I have a feeling I will finally have the upper hand in this dispute.

Also, I am still waiting for ratepoint.com to publish my complaint. I am also suspect to them now because they informed they would published review and I have not seen my review. But, I do not pay them so much money a month to publish reviews. So why would they care?

1 comment:

Gary Hansen said...

I have also had a horrible experience with Irepair. I went through 5 (repaired) Xbox 360's from them before I had enough. They agreed to refunding my initial $100.00 repair cost when they receive the final console and cables. I sent them back everything they requested and still have not received my $100.00 credit. This company is a total joke and not even listed with the BBS. Do not use this company.